Church of San Pietro
The Church of San Pietro has elements belonging to different eras. The initial structure dates back to the XII-XIII century, of which traces are still visible near the bell tower and facade; the loggia on the counter-façade, accessible via an external staircase, instead belongs to the 15th century. The interior has a single nave with a gabled roof with wooden roofing; pointed arches and loggia close to the counter-façade; a feature very common to other religious buildings in Valle Camonica as well. An ancient document from 1360 already testifies to the existence of the Church of San Pietro; starting from the second half of the 16th century it began to lose importance and became only a cemetery church.